Annual Meeting Details
Registration is now closed.
Why Should You Participate?
Attending an Annual Meeting is one of the most engaging things you can do as a member and it is one of the reasons how we differ from banks. Why?
- We’re member-owned: You are more than a member, you are part owner. We are owned and controlled by our members who use our services. A volunteer Board of Directors is elected by you, our members, to manage our credit union. Voice your opinion.
- We’re not-for-profit: We operate to promote the well-being of our members. Profits made by credit unions are returned back to members in the form of reduced fees, higher savings rates and lower loan rates. Voice your opinion.
- We’re community involved: We provide financial education and outreach to consumers, provide sponsorship and donations to community organizations, participate in events, and so much more. We’re designed to help our members. Voice your opinion.
Every year, the members of Ukrainian Selfreliance Federal Credit Union (UKRFCU) are called upon to elect individuals to serve on the Credit Union’s Board of Directors. These elections take place at the Credit Union’s Annual Meeting. Members interested in serving as a Director of the Credit Union are asked complete the attached Qualifications and Statement of Willingness to Serve and to provide a brief statement of why they want to be a credit union director.
The credit union’s by-laws provide two ways to become a candidate for the Board of Directors:
- Candidates for the Board of Directors may be recruited by the Nominating Committee.
- Candidates can also be nominated by the membership.
Nominations have been filed with the Board as per the Credit Union bylaws. See Up For Election section above for candidates.