IT System Specialist
Job Title: IT System Specialist
Reports To: AVP of IS&T
Schedule: Day hours, with occasional evening hours and/or weekends.
This individual will work with the existing IT staff to improve all aspects of system operations and security.
Bachelor’s degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science, or an Associated degree in Computer Science. Four to six years system administration experience.
- Familiar with Computer Networking and Infrastructure
- Background in VMWare operations and configuration helpful
- Windows Server configuration and security
- Active Directory and Group policy management
- Windows 10 security
- Microsoft Office360 Administration and Security
- Any Computer Security experience will be helpful
- Familiarity with Banking and Finance helpful
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with members and employees. Ability to read and interpret business documents. Ability to effectively present job-related information to employees.
Employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Join the UKRFCU Team
Click below to fill out the Employment Application. Let’s get started.
UKRFCU is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. UKRFCU complies with Philadelphia’s Fair Chance Hiring Law, for more information click here.