Put Your Money to Work
Putting away money is always hard, but not spending it is the real challenge. Invest in an UKRFCU Share Certificate and accomplish your savings goals faster. With a minimum deposit of $500 and terms ranging from three months to five years, you can start saving today, to enjoy later. UKRFCU’s Share Certificates offer members:
- Daily compounding of interest with monthly posting
- My Choice Share Certificate allows a one-time rate increase corresponding with current advertised 24-month or 36-month. My Choice 60-month Share Certificate allows a two-time rate increase.
- Deposits of $75,000 or more can add 0.25% to the advertised APY*
- IRA Certificates available
Share Certificate Rates
|Type||Rate||APY1||Early Withdrawal Penalty|
|3 Month||0.35%||0.35%||3 months interest|
|5 Month||0.40%||0.40%||3 months interest|
|6 Month||0.50%||0.50%||3 months interest|
|7 Month||0.50%||0.50%||3 months interest|
|8 Month||0.60%||0.60%||3 months interest|
|9 Month||0.60%||0.60%||6 months interest|
|10 Month||0.70%||0.70%||6 months interest|
|12 Month||0.95%||0.95%||6 months interest|
|13 Month||0.95%||0.95%||6 months interest|
|17 Month||1.00%||1.01%||6 months interest|
|18 Month||1.00%||1.01%||9 months interest|
|24 Months “My Choice2“||1.10%||1.11%||12 months interest|
|36 Month “My Choice2“||1.20%||1.21%||12 months interest|
|60 Month “My Choice2“||1.30%||1.31%||12 months interest|
|Jumbo Certificates||> $75,000||add .10%|
1Annual Percentage Yield (APY). 2My Choice Share Certificate allows a one-time rate increase corresponding with current advertised 24-month, or 36-month. My Choice 60-month Share Certificate allows a two-time rate increase. The new rate will remain in effect until the certificate maturity date.
$500 minimum balance required to open and earn APY. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals. All rates are subject to change without notice.
Open a Share Certificate
In order to open a Share Certificate, you must be a member of UKRFCU. To learn more about our general membership and eligibility requirements, click below.
Read more about UKRFCU’s Certificate Disclosures here.
Calculate your future earnings with UKRFCU’s financial calculators.
A Share Certificate can be opened at any branch location, by mail, or by fax.
Share Certificates require a signature, therefore we do not renew them over the phone. To renew a share certificate please visit one of our branches, or email us at email@example.com
You have 10 calendar days from the date of maturity.
- Yes. If Certificate funds other than dividends are withdrawn prior to maturity, the penalty is as follows:
- 3-8 month certificates, it is a penalty of 3 months interest.
- 9-17 month certificates, it is a penalty of 6 months interest.
- 18 month certificate, it is a penalty of 9 months interest.
- 24-60 month certificates, it is a penalty of 12 months interest.