Put Your Money to Work
Putting away money is always hard, but not spending it is the real challenge. Invest in a UKRFCU Share Certificate and accomplish your savings goals faster. With a minimum deposit of $500 and terms ranging from three months to five years, you can start saving today, to enjoy later. UKRFCU’s Share Certificates offer members:
- Daily compounding of interest with monthly posting
- My Choice Share Certificate allows a one-time rate increase corresponding with current advertised 24-month or 36-month. My Choice 60-month Share Certificate allows a two-time rate increase.
- Deposits of $75,000 or more can add 0.10% to the advertised APY*
- IRA Certificates available
Open a Share Certificate
In order to open a Share Certificate, you must be a member of UKRFCU. To learn more about our general membership and eligibility requirements, click below.
Read more about UKRFCU’s Certificate Disclosures here.
Calculate your future earnings with UKRFCU’s financial calculators.
A Share Certificate can be opened at any branch location, by mail, or by fax.
Share Certificates require a signature, therefore we do not renew them over the phone. To renew a share certificate please visit one of our branches, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have 10 calendar days from the date of maturity.
- Yes. If Certificate funds other than dividends are withdrawn prior to maturity, the penalty is as follows:
- 3-8 month certificates, it is a penalty of 3 months interest.
- 9-17 month certificates, it is a penalty of 6 months interest.
- 18 month certificate, it is a penalty of 9 months interest.
- 24-60 month certificates, it is a penalty of 12 months interest.