Another convenient way to access your money on the go.
A lite version of the UKRFCU Mobile App is available on Android and Apple smartwatches, so you can securely access your everyday mobile banking essentials, straight from your wrist:
- Check your account balance(s)
- Find the nearest UKRFCU branch
- Find nearest Shared Branching locations
- Find nearest surcharge-free ATMs
Get started with your smartwatch
What you’ll need:
- A Ukrainian Selfreliance FCU membership
- Be registered for UKRFCU Online or Mobile Banking services – or enroll now
- The latest version of the UKRFCU Mobile App
- Up-to-date operating software on your Apple or Android smartwatch
Don’t have the UKRFCU Mobile App? Download the latest version now:
Enabling Smartwatch Banking is as easy as 1-2-3.
- If you don’t have the UKRFCU Mobile Banking app, go to the Apple App Store and download the latest version.
- Login to the App on your iPhone and go to More > Settings > Quick Balance > Apple Watch and enable.
- Locate the UKRFCU App on your Apple Watch and Install. Tap Refresh and the UKRFCU Mobile Banking App should appear after a few seconds.
Wear OS by Google™ Watch
- If you don’t have the UKRFCU Mobile Banking app, go to the Google Play Store and download the latest version.
- Login to the App on your Android phone and go to Menu > Settings > Quick Balance > Wear OS and enable.
- Locate the UKRFCU App on your Wear OS Watch and Install. Tap Refresh* and the UKRFCU Mobile Banking App should appear after a few seconds.
Yes. But, message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.
Quick Balance is a fast way to check your available balance at any time without signing into the Mobile App. Open the app and with a simple swipe down on the login screen, you can view your account balances and the last 5 transactions for each account. You can also enable Quick Balance for your Smartwatch.
No. Only Android Watches that use the Wear OS operating system are compatible. There may be certain Android Watches that do not use the Wear OS operating system. In those cases, Smartwatch Banking will not be compatible.
Yes. For additional security, you can enable a password on your smartwatch device or limit certain accounts you would like to not show under quick balance views.
You can disable access through the UKRFCU Mobile Banking App.
Supported devices and OS are: Apple – Must be running watchOS 5 or higher. Works only with iPhone 5s or later with iOS 12 or later. Supported by Apple Watch Series 1 or later. Android – Android Wear OS 2.0 or higher for the Android Smartwatch app to work. Tizen OS and all other non-Android Wear OS 2.0 are not supported.