Marketing Data Analyst
JOB TITLE: Marketing Data Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Business Development and Marketing
REPORTS TO: Vice President
SCHEDULE: Vary according to each branch, including evening hours and/or weekends.
OBJECTIVE: The Marketing Data Analyst is responsible for developing and implementing analytical solutions for meeting strategic and marketing objectives. The primary focus includes identifying product and membership growth opportunities. Engages in extensive business development opportunities with marketing communications, lending, and retail operations.
- Lead data-driven marketing by analyzing datasets to develop a marketing strategy.
- Reviewing and identifying opportunities for growth by analyzing digital behavior, transactional behavior, and other data sources as well as providing training for staff to understand and evaluate those efforts.
- Attends community events to develop new business prospects and promote the credit union.
- Works cross-functionally with the entire UKRFCU team on marketing and promotional strategy for signature initiatives and special events.
- Collaborates with Marketing Team and management to develop and implement an annual marketing plan to meet organizational needs and business growth goals.
- Conducts marketing surveys on current and new product concepts and member satisfaction.
- Assists in developing new promotional and educational campaigns.
- Implements strategy ensuring adherence to digital and traditional marketing best practices.
- Works with the entire UKRFCU team to develop external business opportunities.
- Thoroughly understands each product/service and benefit that the credit union offers.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of private information.
- Stays up to date with industry knowledge, trends, and market developments.
- Required to participate in all credit union training programs. Follows policies and procedures daily to ensure compliance with current regulations.
- May be required to participate in credit union committees, including but not limited to marketing, compliance, IT.
- Completes all other tasks, assignments, or functions as assigned by the manager.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Analytics, Marketing; or related discipline. 2+ years of experience in a related field such as marketing, business, finance, and or communications is a plus.
Workplace Experience: Credit Union or bank; financial education; economic development; non-profit; or retail-related.
- Excellent analytical, communication, public speaking, organizational, and presentation skills
- Ability to facilitate meetings.
- Ability to perform accurately and in a timely manner without constant supervision and frequent interruption.
- Ability to travel to branches and SEGs for meetings/presentations.
- Ability to multitask under pressure.
- Must have technical aptitude.
- Ability to learn all aspects of the credit union.
- High level of self-motivation.
- Proficient knowledge of Word processing, and spreadsheet applications.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Must be creative and goal-oriented.
- Being a team player that is considerate of other employees.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must demonstrate self-initiative skills.
- Bilingual: must be fluent in English and Ukrainian.
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with members and employees. Ability to read and interpret business documents. Ability to effectively present job-related information to employees.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate standard office equipment including but not limited to: a computer, scanner, adding machine, facsimile machine, photocopier, and telephone. A telephone device to enhance hearing will be provided if needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or more up to 30 pounds.
Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance and be available to work scheduled hours per week or such hours per week as UKRFCU determines necessary to meet the member’s needs.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Employees must be able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: (a) can get along with co-workers or peers without exhibiting behavioral extremes; (b) perform work activities requiring negotiating, instructing, supervising, persuading, or speaking with others; and (c) respond appropriately to criticism from a supervisor. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Join the UKRFCU Team
Click below to fill out the Employment Application. Let’s get started.
UKRFCU is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. UKRFCU complies with Philadelphia’s Fair Chance Hiring Law, for more information click here.