Statement on COVID-19
Effective as of 06/08/2020
At UKRFCU, the health of our members, employees, and the community is our top priority. UKRFCU continues to closely monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) conditions. We are closely monitoring the guidance provided by health officials, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). As the virus spreads internationally and in the United States, we take the threat very seriously. This page will provide ongoing updates on how you can access your UKRFCU services.
How to Manage In-Person Transactions
In response to concerns raised by the COVID-19 pandemic, UKRFCU is taking measures to ensure our members and employees are protected while we continue to provide access to member accounts.
For Branch Hours of Operation please visit: Locations & Hours Page
In-Person Transactions (Lobby Visits)
Two (2) members maximum in a branch at any given time. Please wait for your turn outside of the branch if you see two members inside and keep six feet distance from other members/employees. Please remember to social distance.
Drive-Thru Access (Somerton Branch Only)
Members can conduct all of their transactions without leaving their vehicle. We encourage our members to utilize this service in an effort to limit person-to-person contact.
Please schedule an appointment with a Loan Representative for any loan inquiries by calling 215-725-4430.
The safety of our Members and Employees is of the highest priority
The following guidelines have been put in place to maintain a safe environment for our members and employees:
All UKRFCU locations have enacted enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces and have been provided with disinfectant supplies. Our employees wear gloves, masks, and continually wipe down work areas.
If you are experiencing a fever, cough or shortness of breath, please avoid visiting our locations.
Подаємо наші оновлені години роботи – https://ukrfcu.com/locations/
Індивідуальні операції (відвідування філій)
Для безпеки членів та працівників, просимо перебувати у філії не більше двох осіб у будь-який момент операцій. Просимо зачекати на дворі своєї черги, якщо ви бачите 2 особи в середині приміщення. Пам’ятайте про допустиму дистанцію (social distancing) один від одного.
Доступ через Drive-Thru (лише у Somerton Branch)
Повідомляємо вас, що на Somerton філії ви можете провести всі ваші банківські операції, не виходячи з машини. Запрошуємо вас відвідати нашу філію щоденно з дев’ятої години ранку до сьомої години вечора і в суботу з дев’ятої години ранку до другої години після обіду.
Зателефонуйте за номером 215-725-4430 щоб попередньо запланувати зустріч з Loan Representative.
Account Services Updates
- Our Mobile Deposit monthly (30 days) default limit has been increased from $2,500 to $5,000 until further notice.
- We are no longer waiving early withdrawal fees for Share Certificate accounts. Expired June 6, 2020.
- Your UKRFCU VISA® Debit or Credit Cards will continue to work at merchants and ATMs.
- If you spend longer time on hold with our Call Center, we appreciate your patience as we experience high call volume.
- Our members can use our Shared Branch Network for normal transactions. We encourage you to check with other institutions on their accessibility. To find a Shared Branching location, please click here.
Loan Services Updates
- If you have become impacted by COVID-19 and you are concerned about how to make your loan payments, please contact us at 215-725-4430 to discuss your payment options.
- Our Team is working diligently to process all current loan applications. We are working with our partners (appraisers, title companies and others) as quickly as we can. However, we anticipate some delays.
- Due to the changing economic environment, please call us to receive the most accurate currently available interest rate. Fixed Rate mortgage loans will receive a rate lock ONLY when the loan has received a PRE-APPROVAL from an underwriter.
The above is subject to change.
Manage Your Finances from Your Fingertips
Remember to take advantage of our Online and Mobile Banking services. UKRFCU provides a full complement of online services that allow members to conduct banking business in ways that minimize exposure to other individuals. If you are not currently enrolled in Online and Mobile Banking through UKRFCU, this is an excellent time to consider doing so. Our online tools allow you to:
- Check your account balances instantly. Learn more about Online Banking.
- Pay all your bills from one place. Learn more about Bill Pay.
- Deposit your checks. Learn more about Mobile Deposit.
- Transfer funds securely. Learn more about External Transfers or Popmoney.
- Budget your spending and savings. Learn more about Money Management.
- View statements. Learn more about eStatements.
- Add your cards onto your smartphone. Learn more about Digital Wallet.
- Make Credit Card and loan payments in Online Banking or by calling us at 215-725-4430.
- And much more
Should you need any assistance with setting up or using these services or others, please call us at 215-725-4430 and a UKRFCU representative will be happy to assist you. To help protect you against fraud, UKRFCU will NOT call you to set up Online Banking.
Protect Yourself Against Fraud
Please remain vigilant with possible e-mail scams and fraudulent activity at this time. Scammers are taking advantage of fears surrounding COVID-19. Here are some tips to help you keep the scammers at bay:
- Don’t click on links from sources you don’t know. It could download a virus onto your computer or device. Make sure the anti-virus software on your computer is up to date.
- Watch for emails claiming to be from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or experts saying that have information about the virus. For the most up-to-date information about the Coronavirus, visit the web sites of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Ignore online offers for vaccinations. If you see ads touting prevention, treatment, or cure claims for the Coronavirus, ask yourself: if there’s been a medical breakthrough, would you be hearing about it for the first time through an ad or sales pitch?
- Do your homework when it comes to donations, whether through charities or crowdfunding sites. If someone wants donations in cash, by gift card, or by wiring money, don’t do it.
If you come across any suspicious claims, report them to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) at ftc.gov/complaint.
Annual Meeting Postponement
Our Annual Meeting has been rescheduled for Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 7:00 PM. Fore more information about our Annual Meeting, please click here.
Out of an abundance of caution amid the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we postponed our Annual Meeting, originally scheduled for March 28, 2020.
Take Steps to Protect Yourself
Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) for the latest information on COVID-19. Remember to clean your hands often, avoid close contact, stay home if you’re sick, cover coughs and sneezes, clean and disinfect, and wear a facemask if you’re sick.