With the tax season approaching, we want to remind you that you can have your tax refund directly deposited into your Share Draft (Checking Account) or Prime Share (Savings Account). It’s convenient, fast, and secure way to receive your money.
Simply select Direct Deposit as your refund method when using the tax software or if you are working with a tax preparer. Input your account and routing number, and have your refund deposited in less than 21 days. Please remember to double check you have the correct number; please note, it will vary depending if the refund is being deposited into your Share Draft or Prime Share. To confirm you have the correct number, please call 215-725-4430 to speak to a UKRFCU Representative. Also, please remember that deposit refunds should be deposited into the account that are in your name, your spouse, or both, if it is a joint account.
Taxpayers can also track their refund using “Where’s My Refund?” on IRS.gov or by downloading the IRS2Go mobile app. Taxpayers can check “Where’s My Refund?” within 24 hours after the IRS has received your e-filed return or four weeks after receipt of a mailed paper return. You can also see your progress through three stages: (1) Return Received, (2) Refund Approved, and (3) Refund Sent.
With Direct Deposit, your paychecks are deposited electronically directly to your UKRFCU Checking, Savings, or Loan account each pay period.
- Money is available sooner – Your paychecks are cleared immediately and deposited into your account on payday.
- Money management – Direct deposit allows you to automatically disperse your paycheck into different accounts, such as your Savings, Checking, or Loan account.
- No misplaced checks – You can receive your funds on time instead of worrying about the check getting lost in the mail or misplacing it before making the trip to UKRFCU.
- Convenience – Direct Deposit saves you a trip to UKRFCU.
- Easier to pay bills – You know precisely when funds will appear in you account so you know exactly when you can pay bills or schedule automatic payments.
- No cost – Direct Deposit at UKRFCU is completely free of charge!
- Secure – If you never receive a physical paycheck, it can never get into the hands of people who can misuse it.
Ready to make the switch from checks to direct deposit? Great! Click here to download the Direct Deposit Form. Take this completed form to your employer’s payroll or HR department to provide them with the information needed to set up direct deposit with UKRFCU.