Transitioning from a Minor to General Membership

college student sitting at desk during a lesson

When you turn 18, you can change your account from a Minor Membership to a General Membership. We thank you for being part of UKRFCU during this phase of life and look forward to having you continue your personal finance partnership with us as you graduate to a General Membership. By switching to General Membership, you will experience benefits such as:

  • Full control of your account without a Parent/Guardian as a Joint Owner
  • Ability to open or close additional share accounts
  • Apply for a UKRFCU Credit Card
  • Apply for loans – Auto Loans, Personal Loans, Mortgages, etc.

Updating your account to General Membership is easy! All you have to do is stop by a UKRFCU branch and one of our Representatives will be happy to assist. For your security, we have to quickly meet with you in person. Don’t forget to bring an unexpired Government-Issued Identification such as a Driver’s License or Passport.

Whatever a fantastic future looks like for you, we can help you get there faster. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 215-725-4430.