We often get asked the questions, “Does UKRFCU provide Business or Organization Accounts? How about Commercial Loans?” The answer is YES!
UKRFCU provides our members with savings and lending options. We are deeply committed to our membership and in helping them achieve their financial goals while building lifelong partnerships with us. A membership with UKRFCU beings with a Prime Share (Savings) account. Members can start settling their goals, and help them reach them faster with our competitive rates and additional share accounts. Not only do we provide many saving options, but we also provide Checking accounts to help our members manage their money simply and conveniently.
However, members can put their money to work with our Business and Organization accounts. Whether the account is for a small business, church or another not-for-profit organization, we offer Savings and Checking accounts that are suitable for all. Below are different Business and Organization accounts that we provide for our members:
Business Accounts: Keep your business separate from your personal spending. Many of our members open a Business Membership account with to make things easier for when tax season comes around. Business accounts are eligible to open Prime Shares, Share Drafts, Money Markets, and Share Certificates. Authorized signers on the account must be primary members of UKRFCU. Below is a list of business partnerships that can open Business accounts and the types of documents required:
- Sole Proprietorship – Request a copy of the Trade Name/Assumed Business Name registration.
- Corporation – Request the Articles of Incorporation.
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) – Request the Articles of Organization.
- Partnership/Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP) – Request a copy of the Partnership Agreement.
Organization Accounts: We offer the opportunity for churches and community-based organizations to open accounts with similar features and services as our general memberships. Some of these include Prime Shares, Share Drafts, Money Markets, and Share Certificates. Authorized signers on the account do not have to be UKRFCU members.
The following applies to Business and Organization accounts:
- Minimum balance of $50
- Dividends compounded and credited monthly
- 24/7 Online and Mobile Access
- No Monthly Fees
Although we’ve been around for nearly 67 years, we’re not old-fashioned. We’re a modern-day financial institution that understands our members require modern solutions. That’s why we combine the best in people-centric service with the latest technologies. With our Business and/or Organization accounts, our members can manage their business on the go with:
- Bill Pay – Members have the freedom to pay their bills from wherever and whenever.
- Money Management – Every transaction you make on your account is automatically categorized, so that you can start saving smarter.
- eStatements – Members can go paperless for faster, easier, and safer access to their records.
- Mobile Deposit – Members can deposit their checks remotely from their mobile device.
- Popmoney – Members can pay other people simply by using their email address or mobile phone number.
Commercial Loans: Members can also begin investing in property with UKRFCU’s Commercial loans. UKRFCU provides financing for the purchase or refinance of properties in eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, southern New York, and Washington, D.C. We provide various Commercial Loan options including:
- 1 to 4 Residential Unit Investment Real Estate
- 1 to 12 Unit Multi-Family Residential Apartment Buildings
- Mixed Use Properties Comprised of Residential and Commercial/Office/Retail Space
- Apartment buildings with 13 units and over, and Office and Retail buildings will be considered on a case by case basis
There are multiple benefits of getting a Commercial Loan:
- Competitive interest rates
- Loan terms up of 6- and 12-years
- Amortization periods of 15 to 30 years
- No Points / No Original Fees
- 60 Day Rate Lock
- Local underwriting and loan servicing
- No prepayment penalty for early payoffs
- Quick loan decisions
- No prepayment penalty
Commercial Vehicle Loans: Members can get on the road fast with a new auto loan from UKRFCU. We can help you navigate your way to finance a new car at a rate that fits you best with for new and used cars. Lending options are available not only for passenger cars or passenger vans, but also for box trucks, straight trucks, delivery vans, cargo vans, hearse, and limousines.
You can count on us for competitive rates and outstanding service. To learn more about Commercial Loans or to speak with a Loan Specialist, please contact 215-725-4430. To learn more about our Business or Organization Accounts, please contact 215-725-4430 and ask to speak with a Member Service Representative.