You wouldn’t want the occupant of your prior residence looking at your statements and other sensitive information, would you?
If you have moved, please notify UKRFCU by updating your address. This ensures your privacy by protecting you from identity fraud and helps you stay on top of your finances by receiving important information regarding your account in your mail. Below are a few ways you can provide us your new address:
1. Online Banking:
- Log into online banking via www.ukrfcu.com or www.ukrfcuonline.com.
- Click on ‘My Settings’ in the top right corner.
- Under Personal Information, find the section “Contact information’. Here you should see your (old) address. Click ‘edit’.
- Replace the old address with your new address & click save!
If you are not yet an Online Banking user, please register by clicking here.
2. Address Change Form:
- Download the Address Change Form by clicking here.
- Fill out the form.
- Print the form and sign it.
- Scan it and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
3. At a Branch:
Next time you’re at a UKRFCU branch, ask for an Address Change Form. Fill it out and hand to a UKRFCU Representative so we can make the changes on your account.
Please note, UKRFCU charges your account a Bad Address Fee (per month) of $5.00. We encourage you to provide us your correct address to avoid fees.
If you have any questions about updating your address, please feel free to contact us at any time. Thank you!