UKRFCU offers a wide variety of online financial calculators to help you better calculate your future savings. Crunch numbers to see how much money you’ll need for college, for a mortgage, for a dream vacation, and so on. Set goals and reach them faster with UKRFCU by your side. Topics include:
- How long will it take to become a millionaire?
- How long until I reach my savings goal?
- How much should I save for college?
- How much should I save for big ticket item?
- How much will my CD be worth at maturity?
- How do taxes and inflation affect my savings?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my home?
- Should I pay discount points?
- Should I make extra payments on my mortgage?
- How much of a down payment should I make on my new home?
- Mortgage Payment Calculator
- Comparing Mortgages
- What is the Loan to Value Ration of my home?
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- How much will I receive in Social Security?
- I’m retired, how long will my savings last?
- How much can I save with my 401(k)?
- Compare Roth 401(k) and Traditional 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- How much will inflation affect my retirement?
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How long will it take to pay off my loan?
- Should I consolidate my debts?
- How will extra payments affect my loan?
- Loan Payment Calculator
- Should I lease or purchase a car?
- How much will my auto payments be?
- Should I take a rebate or low-cost financing?
- Should I accelerate my auto payments?
- How much car can I afford?
Learn more by clicking here.